All members who have been fully subscribed for the three months prior to the Annual General Meeting are eligible to attend and vote.
- Chairman: Mrs. Stephanie Rouse [3/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Mr. Peter McNeill [2/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Fundraising): Cllr. Richard Butroid [2/3]
- Treasurer: Mr. Hugh Thomson [4/3]
- Secretary: Mr. Peter Heath [3/3]
- Cllr. Giles McNeill
- Cllr. Mrs. Maureen Palmer
- Cllr. Roger Patterson
- Mr. Anjum Sawhney
- Mr. Henry Speer
Hard copies of paperwork will be available at the meeting. PDF versions of the paperwork for this meeting are available in the 'Attachments' section below. Party members may request the password to the Statement of Accounts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 19 North Street, Nettleham, Lincoln LN2 2NH
Nominations papers are available in the 'Attachments' section below. The deadline for the submission of Nominations is Friday, 1st March 2019. Papers may be returned either to the branch's Secretary (Deputy Returning Officer) or to the Association Secretary who acts in the capacity of Returning Officer for all branch elections.
|Agenda [PDF File]||102.57 KB|
|Nomination Form [PDF File]||75.34 KB|
|Statement of Accounts [PDF File]||27.93 KB|