Why join the Conservatives?
- Help us win elections – all of your subscription goes towards our campaigns
- Get the latest from inside the Party – with regular member updates
- Choose the candidates who’ll stand in local and parliamentary elections, and vote in leadership elections – so you can choose the people you want to represent you
- Influence Party policy – by giving feedback on policy briefs
- Take part in our campaign groups – like the Conservative Women’s Organisation or the Young Conservatives. Meet like-minded people and make a difference to our country
- Connect with local Conservatives – as a member, you’ll become part of your local Association. Support local campaigns and attend social events with members just like you
- Come to Conference – join our MPs, councillors and activists in the biggest event of the Conservative calendar
- Stand for election – members have the opportunity to stand for election as Conservatives. So if you decide that you want to take part in our democracy, you can!
For just £25 a year (or £5 a year if you’re under 23 or £15 if you are a serving or former member of the Armed Forces), you can play a major role in the Conservative Party.
As a Member, you will:
- Elect the Conservative candidates for Parliamentary, local government and European elections
- Vote in any Party Leadership elections
- Help shape the Party’s future through the Conservative Policy Forum
- Be invited to attend our Party Conferences
- Get exclusive ‘Members First’ emails, bringing you the latest news and information about the Party
- Gain access to our Affinity programme, which offers discounts on a great range of products
To join us you can download a Membership Form from the 'Attachments' section below and return with either a cheque or completed standing order instruction to: Gainsborough Constituency Conservative Association, Office 1, 20 Union Street, Market Rasen LN8 3AA. Alternatively click the 'Join online' button on the lefthand side of this page to pay securely online using credit or debit card.
Armed Forces Membership
Armed Forces Membership is available to any individual who has served or is currently serving in the Regular or Territorial Forces at a reduced minimum rate of £15. This rate can be applied to both new memberships or renewals. Please beaware that there are some restriction on those currently serving in the Armed Forces, here's a list of what you can and can't do:
- Join the Party? Yes
- Attend Party events? Yes
- Donate money to the Party? Yes
- Attend Party meetings? Yes
- State your views to the Party? Yes
- Canvass for the Conservative Party? No
- Attend a political demonstration? No
- Display a party rosette or poster? No
Under 23 Membership
For those individuals under the age of 23 you can get Standard Party membership - and all the associated benefits - but for the special low rate of just £5.
Our Patrons’ are an exclusive group of local Conservative Party supporters. Subscriptions are paid by Cheque or Standing Order. Individuals can subscribe for £20 a month, whilst couples can subscribe for £30 a month. Membership of the Patron's Club includes subscription to the Conservative Party, but does not necessarily mean becoming involved in the day-to-day business of the Association - although you are very welcome to do so if you wish. Full details of our Patrons' Club can be found by clicking here.
Members can play an active role in the Conservative Party, you can attend our annual Party Conference and receive voting rights in Party elections, once you have been a member for three months and your membership is Approve by the Association.
|Membership Form [PDF File]||415.5 KB|