All members who have been fully subscribed for the three months prior to the Annual General Meeting are eligible to attend and vote.
Current Honorary Positions
- President: Cllr. Roger Patterson
- Chairman: Mr. Stuart Kinch [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Mrs. Sheila Bibb [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Fundraising): Vacant
- Treasurer: Cllr. Mrs. Tracey Coulson [1/3]
- Tuesday, 18th February 2020 - Notice of Annual General Meeting to be supplied to Association Members
- Thursday, 5th March 2020 - Submission of any proposed changes to the Association's Rules or Motions
- Thursday, 12th March 2020 - Deadline for the submission of Nominations
A draft Agenda for the meeting is available in the 'Attachments' section below.
Hard copies of all paperwork will be available at the meeting and have been issued to all qualified members recorded on VoteSource. Members should contact the Association Office if they would like a hard copy of the paperwork in advance. Party members may request the password for password protected documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org - the password was also contained in the email giving notice of the meeting.
Nettleton Village Hall, Moortown Road, Nettleton, Lincolnshire LN7 6AA
There are no plans to suspend the Association's AGM at this time. It is very important that individuals take personal responsibly to limit the risk of spreading the infection by continuing to follow the advice of Public Health England. As an Association we must all work together to limit the spread of the virus.
You should stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home. Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you're staying at home.
Public Health England recommends that the best way to reduce any risk of infection is good hygiene, including washing our hands for at least 20 seconds as often as possible (hand sanitiser should be used where handwashing is not possible), avoiding direct or close contact (closer than two metres) with any potentially infected person, covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and putting used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
Please use the NHS 111 online service if you feel ill and any of the following apply:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus (see the NHS coronavirus advice for travellers)
- or you have been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
The Association Secretary has been appointed by the President to act as his deputy in respect of his duties as the Returning Officer for all elections.
Nomination papers must be returned to the Association Office by 12:00noon on Thursday, 12th March 2020. No nomination will be valid without the signature of the Nominee together with a Proposer and Seconder. Nominees, Proposers and Seconders must be fully paid-up (qualified) members of the Association. Individuals may stand for more than one position, however elections will be run in the order they appear in the Notice of the Meeting (agenda) and individuals may not combine roles (except where such provision is provided for in the Rules).
|Agenda [PDF File]||248.51 KB|
|Minutes [PDF File] (Password Protected)||262.69 KB|
|Nomination Form [PDF File]||164.75 KB|