All members who have been fully subscribed for the three months prior to the Annual General Meeting are eligible to attend and vote.
Current Honorary Positions
- President: Cllr. Roger Patterson
- Chairman: Mr. Stuart Kinch [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Mrs. Sheila Bibb [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Fundraising): Vacant
- Treasurer: Cllr. Mrs. Tracey Coulson [1/3]
- Tuesday, 18th February 2020 - Notice of Annual General Meeting to be supplied to Association Members
- Thursday, 5th March 2020 - Submission of any proposed changes to the Association's Rules or Motions
- Thursday, 12th March 2020 - Deadline for the submission of Nominations
A draft Agenda for the meeting is available in the 'Attachments' section below.
Hard copies of all paperwork will be available at the meeting and have been issued to all qualified members recorded on VoteSource. Members should contact the Association Office if they would like a hard copy of the paperwork in advance. Party members may request the password for password protected documents via email to email@example.com - the password was also contained in the email giving notice of the meeting.
Nettleton Village Hall, Moortown Road, Nettleton, Lincolnshire LN7 6AA
The Association Secretary has been appointed by the President to act as his deputy in respect of his duties as the Returning Officer for all elections.
Nomination papers must be returned to the Association Office by 12:00noon on Thursday, 12th March 2020. No nomination will be valid without the signature of the Nominee together with a Proposer and Seconder. Nominees, Proposers and Seconders must be fully paid-up (qualified) members of the Association. Individuals may stand for more than one position, however elections will be run in the order they appear in the Notice of the Meeting (agenda) and individuals may not combine roles (except where such provision is provided for in the Rules).
|Agenda [PDF File]||248.51 KB|
|Minutes [PDF File] (Password Protected)||262.69 KB|
|Nomination Form [PDF File]||164.75 KB|