Elections for West Lindsey District Council are expected to take place on Thursday, 2nd May 2019.
Further details about these elections will be published here as they become available.
You can find a list of incumbent West Lindsey District Councillors who currently represent the Wards of West Lindsey which are all within the Gainsborough Constituency by clicking here.
The Gainsborough Constituency Conservative Association is required to follow the Selection Procedure for Local Government Candidates (Fourth Edition, 1st March 2017) as set out by the Board. A copy of this document can be obtained by members who contact the Association Office. If you are interested in becoming a Conservative Party Candidate for a local election you need to get on the local Approved List. Please download a form from the 'Attachments' section below and complete electronically*, returning to email@example.com.
The process for seeking individuals to be included on the Approved List is continuous.
*Forms that are not completed electronically - using adobe acrobat or other suitable programme - will be rejected.
The following wards are up for election all wards are within the Gainsborough Constituency,Conservative Party Candidates are listed, with links to their details:
- Bardney (1 Councillor) - Ian Fleetwood
- Caistor and Yarborough (2 Councillors) - Owen Bierley - Angela Lawrence
- Cherry Willingham (3 Councillors) - Thomas Longley - Maureen Palmer - Anne Welburn
- Dunholme and Welton (3 Councillors) - Steve England - Caralyne Grimble - Malcolm Parish
- Gainsborough East (3 Councillors) - Joshua Jones - Peter Morris
- Gainsborough North (3 Councillors) - Sheila Bibb - Peter McNeill - John Patrick
- Gainsborough South West (2 Councillors) - Henry Speer
- Hemswell (1 Councillor) - Paul Howitt-Cowan
- Kelsey Wold (1 Councillor) - Lewis Strange
- Lea (1 Councillor) - Jessie Milne
- Market Rasen (3 Councillors) - Cordelia McCartney - John McNeill - Thomas Smith
- Nettleham (2 Councillors) - John Barrett - Giles McNeill
- Saxilby (2 Councillors) - Jackie Brockway - Sarah Jane Ellis
- Scampton (1 Councillor) - Roger Patterson (Elected Unopposed)
- Scotter and Blyton (3 Councillors) - Ian Bradley - Sally Loates - Ken Woolley
- Stow (1 Councillor) - Tracy Coulson (Elected Unopposed)
- Sudbrooke (1 Councillor) - Bob Waller (Elected Unopposed)
- Torksey (1 Councillor) - Stuart Kinch
- Waddingham and Spital (1 Councillor) - Jeff Summers
- Wold View (1 Councillor) - Tom Regis (Elected Unopposed)
Map of Wards
The map below shows the Wards of the West Lindsey district.
Whereas the Labour Party receive millions of pounds each year from the trade unions, to fight our campaigns locally we are entirely reliant on the support of individuals.
It is a common misconception that there is money available from government or the central party nationally to help pay for our local campaigns. This is not the case. We raise all the money for our campaigns locally.
We need your support. If you feel able to contribute, please either click the donate online button on the left or download the Fighting Fund Donaion Form from the 'Attachments' section below and return it along with your donation, as soon as possible. All donations, of any amount, are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use.
|Manifesto - Building a bright future for everyone in West Lindsey [PDF File]||2.59 MB|
|10 Good Reasons to Vote Conservative Leaflet [PDF File]||510.85 KB|
|Fighting Fund Donation Form [PDF File]||89.11 KB|
|New Council Candidate Application Form [PDF File]||102.58 KB|