Declaration of Result – Scotter Ward
WEST LINDSEY DISTRICT COUNCIL
Election of a District Councillor for West Lindsey District Council - Scotter Ward on Thursday 19 December 2013.
I, Manjeet Gill, being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each Candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate | Description (if any) | Number of Votes*
- COWARD, Barry Charles | Liberal Democrat | 148
- COX, John | The Conservative Party Candidate | 219
- DAY, Christopher Peter | [No Descriptor] | 529 Elected
- THOMPSON, Howard | U K Independence Party | 138
* If elected the word ‘Elected’ appears against the number of votes.
The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
A want of an official mark 0
B voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to 3
C writing or mark by which voter could be identified 2
D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty 11
E rejected in part 0
Vacant Seats: 1 - Electorate: 4,212 - Ballot Papers Issued: 1,050 - Turnout: 24.93%
And I do hereby declare that, Christopher Peter Day is duly elected Councillor for the said Ward.
Dated: Friday 20 December 2013