Declaration of Result – Scotter Rural Division
LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Election of a County Councillor for Lincolnshire County Council - Scotter Rural Division on Thursday 19 December 2013.
I, Manjeet Gill, being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each Candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate | Description (if any) | Number of Votes*
- BUTROID, Richard David | The Conservative Party Candidate | 348
- DARCEL, Christopher J | Lincolnshire Independent | 137
- ROLLINGS, Lesley Anne | Liberal Democrats | 726 Elected
- SMITH, Nicolas John| U K Independence Party | 264
* If elected the word ‘Elected’ appears against the number of votes.
The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
A want of an official mark 0
B voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to 2
C writing or mark by which voter could be identified 3
D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty 6
E rejected in part 0
Vacant Seats: 1 - Electorate: 6,532 - Ballot Papers Issued: 1,486 - Turnout: 22.75%
And I do hereby declare that, Lesley Ann Rollings is duly elected Councillor for the said Electoral Division.
Dated: Thursday 19 December 2013