Declaration of Result – Nettleham and Saxilby Division
LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Election of a County Councillor for Lincolnshire County Council - Nettleham and Saxilby Division on Thursday 6 September 2012.
I, Manjeet Gill, being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each Candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate | Description (if any) | Number of Votes*
- BROCKWAY, Jacqueline | The Conservative Party Candidate | 1,026 Elected
- COUPLAND, Richard Anthony | The Labour Party Candidate | 257
- FOUNTAIN, Elliott | English Democrats "Putting England First!" | 21
- SHAW, Charles William | Liberal Democrat | 600
- THOMPSON, Howard | U K Independence Party | 266
- WATSON, David Arthur | Lincolnshire Independent | 196
* If elected the word ‘Elected’ appears against the number of votes.
The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
A want of an official mark 0
B voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to 1
C writing or mark by which voter could be identified 0
D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty 11
E rejected in part 0
Vacant Seats: 1 - Electorate: 8,499 - Ballot Papers Issued: 2,378 - Turnout: 27.98%
And I do hereby declare that, Jacquline Brockway is duly elected Councillor for the said Division.
Dated: Friday 7 September 2012
|Declaration of Result (Nettleham and Saxilby Division) [PDF File]||10.73 KB|