Declaration of Result – Gainsborough East Ward
WEST LINDSEY DISTRICT COUNCIL
Election of a District Councillor for West Lindsey District Council - Gainsborough East Ward on Thursday 14 February 2013.
I, Manjeet Gill, being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each Candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate | Description (if any) | Number of Votes*
- BINNS, Mark Anthony | Liberal Democrat | 169 Elected
- BUTROID, Richard David | The Conservative Party Candidate | 129
- DEVINE, Michael | The Labour Party Candidate | 149
- THOMPSON, Howard | U K Independence Party | 143
* If elected the word ‘Elected’ appears against the number of votes.
The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
A want of an official mark 0
B voting for more Candidates than voter was entitled to 3
C writing or mark by which voter could be identified 4
D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty 1
E rejected in part 0
Vacant Seats: 1 - Electorate: 5,229 - Ballot Papers Issued: 598 - Turnout: 11.44%
And I do hereby declare that, Mark Anthony Binns is duly elected Councillor for the said Ward.
Dated: Thursday 14 February 2013