All local party members and/or club members who have been fully subscribed for the three months prior to the Annual General Meeting are eligible to attend and vote.
- Chairman: Ms Victoria Woodward pro tem
- Deputy Chairman: Vacant
- Treasurer & Secretary: Cllr. Giles McNeill pro tem
- Bardney & Cherry Willingham: Vacant
- Gainsborough Hill: Vacant
- Gainsborough Rural South: Vacant
- Gainsborough Trent: Vacant
- Market Rasen Wolds: Vacant
- Nettleham & Saxilby: Vacant
- North Wolds: Vacant
- Scotter Rural: Vacant
- Welton Rural: Vacant
- Woodhall Spa & Wragby: Vacant
Hard copies of paperwork will be available at the meeting.
The Inaugral General Meeting will be held at The Old Rectory, Grayingham, nr. Gainsborough DN21 4ET.
All posts will be elected by taking nominations from the floor.
|Agenda [PDF File]||206.34 KB|