All members who have been fully subscribed for the three months prior to the Annual General Meeting are eligible to attend and vote.
Current Honorary Positions
- President: Cllr. Stuart Kinch
- Chairman: Cllr. Roger Patterson [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Cllr. Maureen Palmer [1/3]
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Fundraising): Cllr. Sheila Bibb [3/3]
- Treasurer: Mr. Peter McNeill [1/3]
- Tuesday, 12th February 2019 - Notice of Annual General Meeting to be supplied to Association Members
- Thursday, 28th February 2019 - Submission of any proposed changes to the Association's Rules or Motions
- Thursday, 7th March 2019 - Deadline for the submission of Nominations
A draft Agenda for the meeting is available in the 'Attachments' section below.
Hard copies of all paperwork will be available at the meeting and have been issued to all qualified members recorded on VoteSource. Association Members should e-mail the Association Office if they would like a copy of the Statement of Accounts paperwork in advance, electronically. Party members may request the password for password protected documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at Sturton-by-Stow Village Hall, High Street, Sturton-by-Stow, Lincolnshire LN1 2AE.
The Association Secretary has been appointed by the President to act as his deputy in respect of his duties as the Returning Officer for all elections.
Nomination papers must be returned to the Association Office by 12:00noon on Thursday, 7th March 2019. No nomination will be valid without the signature of the Nominee together with a Proposer and Seconder. Nominees, Proposers and Seconders must be fully paid-up (qualified) members of the Association. Individuals may stand for more than one position, however elections will be run in the order they appear in the Notice of the Meeting (agenda) and individuals may not combine roles (except where such provision is provided for in the Rules).
|Agenda [PDF File]||83.22 KB|
|Nomination Form [PDF File]||157.57 KB|