Our Coffee Club, meets once a month at The Old Rectory, Grayingham.
The Coffee Club's Chairman pro tem, Victoria Woodward, has been involved in being an active member of a Conservative Coffee Club in the Rushcliffe constituency, over the Trent, for twelve years and hopes that a similar club might be just right here.
Our Coffee Club commenced in September 2017 and meets on a monthly basis, with a break after New Year's and in the summer, and with Luncheons at Christmas and Easter.
The dates for 2018 are:-
- Tuesday, 6th February – Inaugural General Meeting
- Tuesday, 6th March - Speaker: Patrick J. McNeill | 'A Policeman's Tale'
- Tuesday, 3rd April (Easter Luncheon) - Speaker: Victoria Woodward | 'Paper & Austerity' (Venue: Hemswell Court)
- Tuesday, 1st May - Speaker: Elline Simpson | 'My Childhood: Lost and Found'
- Tuesday, 5th June - Speaker: Rev. Kathy Colwell | 'Part of Life's Journey'
- Tuesday, 3rd July - Speaker: Paul Hare | 'Early Aviation'
Summer Break - No Coffee Club in August
- Tuesday, 4th September - Speaker: Phil Cooper | 'A British-Russian conflict in Central Asia: The Great Game and Beyond'
- Tuesday, 2nd October - Speaker: Cllr. Sheila Bibb | 'Residing in the Rockies'
- Tuesday, 6th November - Speaker: Avril Parsons | 'Tied-Up in Silk'
- Tuesday, 4th December (Christmas Luncheon) - Speaker: To be confirmed | Venue: Hemswell Court
Membership of the Coffee Club is open to everyone and does not require a membership of the Conservative Party. The Subscription year runs from the 1st January to the 31st December each year. Individual Membership is £10 per annum (or part thereof), Joint (Shared) Membership is £12.50 per annum (or part thereof) and Family (3-4 persons at the same address) Membership is £15.00 per annum (or part thereof). Membership entitles you to a discount for Coffee Club events. You can find a form in the 'Attachments' section below.
|Membership Form [PDF File]||522.28 KB|