Our Coffee Club, meets once a month at The Old Rectory, Grayingham.
The Coffee Club's Chairman pro tem, Victoria Woodward, has been involved in being an active member of a Conservative Coffee Club in the Rushcliffe constituency, over the Trent, for twelve years and hopes that a similar club might be just right here.
Our Coffee Club commenced in September 2017 and meets on a monthly basis, with a break after New Year's and in the summer, and with Luncheons at Christmas and Easter.
The dates for 2019 are:-
New Year Break - No Coffee Club in January
- Tuesday, 5th February - Annual General Meeting
- Tuesday, 5th March - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, 2nd April (Easter Luncheon) - Speaker: Victoria Woodward | 'The History of Silver; and the Silversmiths Hukin & Heath' (Venue: Hemswell Court)
- Tuesday, 7th May - Coffee Morning raising funds for the Chairman of West Lindsey District Council's charity Barnardos.
- Tuesday, 4th June - Speaker: Mike Storr | 'Masters of Mirth'
- Tuesday, 2nd July - CANCELLED
Summer Break - No Coffee Club in August
- Tuesday, 3rd September - Speaker: Phil Cooper | 'The Middle East'
- Tuesday, 1st October - Speaker: Julia McNeill | A talk on music
- Tuesday, 5th November - Sheila Bibb | To be confirmed
- Tuesday, 10th December (Christmas Luncheon) - To be confirmed - N.B. DELAYED TO SECOND WEEK OF THE MONTH
Membership of the Coffee Club is open to everyone and does not require a membership of the Conservative Party. The Subscription year runs from the 1st January to the 31st December each year. Individual Membership is £10 per annum (or part thereof), Joint (Shared) Membership is £12.50 per annum (or part thereof) and Family (3-4 persons at the same address) Membership is £15.00 per annum (or part thereof). Membership entitles you to a discount for Coffee Club events. You can find a form in the 'Attachments' section below.
|Membership Form [PDF File]||522.28 KB|